Training & Consultancy
THE BUSINESS EDUCATION, SERVICES & TRAINING UNIT
The Business Service Unit (BSU) now Business Education, Services & Training Unit of the Chamber was set up in 1996 with the aid of the German Agency for Technical Cooperation (GTZ) under the Small and Medium Enterprises Project with the sole aim of promoting and developing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria, through the provision of Business Development Services, thus making them competitive both locally and internationally. The Unit renders the following services:
CONSULTING AND COUNSELING
We provide the following services:
Business Contacts and Connections
Provision of experts’ opinion
Problem diagnosis and Organizational Development
Development of Marketing/ Business Plans
Planning and Management of Change
Training and Personnel Management
Information Center Services
The BEST provides a veritable database for both local and international information on businesses like:
- Information on members of the LCCI.
- Information on exports opportunities for a wide range of products.
- Information on International Trade Fairs worldwide.
- Contact addresses of suppliers and importers of goods and services.
- Participation in International Trade Fairs (International Business Contacts).
- Our trainings are multifaceted comprising of:
- Management Development Series
- Business Opportunity Seminar Series for SMEs and
- Competency Based Economies through Formation of Enterprises/Entrepreneurs (CEFE) – a training methodology introduced by the German Agency for Technical Cooperation (GTZ).
The consulting services rendered by the unit include the following:
- Business counseling and advice.
- Feasibility Study report.
- Business Plan writing.
- Networking and mentoring.
- Cluster Formation, Building and Nurturing.
- Management and organizational Planning.
- Due- Diligence.
- Marketing Research.